|For inquiries, please contact us at:|
The New York Genome Center has a state-of-the-art clinical diagnostic laboratory that utilizes next-generation sequencing technology to perform cutting-edge tests in the areas of genetics and oncology. The Clinical Laboratory is accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and the Clinical Laboratory Evaluation Program of the New York State Department of Health (CLEP). It is licensed to perform clinical testing in all fifty (50) of the United States and the District of Columbia. The laboratory participates in the College of American Pathologists (CAP) proficiency testing. Click here to see our laboratory permits and accreditations.
Genetic Clinical Diagnostic Tests
Genetic Testing is available for patients with undiagnosed diseases as well as individuals who are seeking predispositional genetic testing. Click on the links below for a detailed description of the tests offered. For more information, email email@example.com.
NYGC is the only clinical laboratory offering New York State-approved clinical WGS tests for undiagnosed disease and for predispositional genetic screening.
Oncology Clinical Diagnostic Tests
Oncology Testing is available for patients with hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Click on the links below for a detailed description of the tests offered. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Clinical Reference Laboratory Genomics Sequencing and/or Bioinformatics Services
High-quality custom clinical reference laboratory services are available for organizations that:
- want to provide next-generation sequencing based laboratory-developed tests but do not have the infrastructure to sequence and/or interpret the data
- have overflow next-generation sequencing and/or bioinformatics services needs
- need expert assistance to obtain New York State CLEP approval for next-generation sequencing based diagnostic tests
- want support for research efforts that require CLIA grade sequencing and/or bioinformatics
- have other requirements for CLIA grade sequencing and/or bioinformatics
Vaidehi Jobanputra, PhD, FACMG
Director, Molecular Diagnostics